Monday, December 13, 2010

The Neighbor - Chapter 1 - The Run-In



Summary: A chance meeting turns into unbridled attraction and a month of hot days and even hotter nights. Can a relationship be grounded on toe-curling, mind-blowing sensuality?


 ==




Chapter 1: The Run In

-

"Bills, Bills, junk mail, coupon for $5.00 off my next teeth cleaning, birthday card from Charlie, bills..."

Wall.

My body met a solid structure with a muted thud and my handful of letters, flyers, circulars and other crap went flying.

Wait.

This wall wasn't concrete; it was clothed, and warm and soft, but solid. It was the warmest wall I'd ever run into. And trust me; I've had my share of run-ins with walls.

"Oh! Excuse me..."

"Oh, no, it was my fault..." the wall said.

"I am such a klutz sometimes..."

"No, I saw you there. I just..." it tried to explain.

"I just..." I finally looked up from shuffling the stack of mail, various forms of paper, and shit now littering the entryway of my building and saw the wall.

This wall of...man.

…Beautiful, gorgeous, man.

"I uh..." I couldn't quite formulate what was happening to me, or rather, come up with anything witty or even cohesive to say. So, save for giving any real form of communication, I stood there, mouth agape, mesmerized.

His skin...

It was perfect and smooth; a shade of reddish-brown that made me want to reach out and touch...

"Sorry about that, I..." He trailed off when our eyes met, blinked and then continued. "...I wasn't paying much attention to where I was going, either."

That voice.

He had the deepest baritone that strummed over every part of my body like a well-tuned instrument.

He grabbed my elbow to steady my uneasy and wobbly legs and there was electricity.

I felt it just as sure as I am here breathing. He looked at me with a furrowed, confused brow.

Had he felt it too?

"No, no...I just. I have a run in with something or someone at least once a day. It's God's own little way of mocking me,"

Chuckle. Genuinely amused. Not at me, with me.

I could deal with that.

Then he looked at me with those eyes – so deep brown and soulful – like a laser cutting straight through me. Mine where brown too, but like chocolate. His were near black, like the gorgeous head of hair atop his head, and seemed to darken the longer we stood there in that hall. His eyes dragged over my body wantonly, and I thanked God that I'd worn a push-up bra and the fitted Kelly green top that always seemed to get attention against my fair skin. I smoothed down my skirt and hair self-consciously, hopeful my make-up had sustained throughout the day.

"Well, uh..."

He shifted awkwardly, after we both noticed his gaze rested on my lips a little longer than necessary. His hot fingertips also sat at the back of my elbow a little too long for mere polite chivalry. Not that I was complaining.

He glanced around, then absently licked his bottom lip before his eyes darted to my own parted lips. I paused, feeling my body ache for him.

It was insane. I'd never seen him a day in my life and there we were, eye-fucking each other in the hall of my building.

"Well, glad I could help you fulfill your daily run-in quota," he joked, smiling.

Who was this man?

"...I uh. I live in 4A," he extended his massive palm, "Jacob." My lips moved, making an honest attempt to speak. There was a moment of delay, and then my brain finally caught up with my mouth.

"Bella, Bella Swan." Did he really need my entire name? "I, uh, I live in 4C. I've never seen you in the building before. Did you just move in?"

No, I've certainly never seen him before. I definitely would have noticed this much hotness living right down the hall from me.

"Yeah, same here; I've never seen you around here, either." He paused, slowly sliding his fingers from my body and I caught his gaze lingering on the curve of my hip. "And no...Uh, I haven't been here much, lately. I'm a freelance journalist. I've been covering the crisis in Haiti for the past two weeks. I was in Indonesia before that."

Oh my god. …Beauty and brains? He's like my walking wet dream.

"Sounds interesting."

Sounds interesting? FYI, Bella: saying that makes it sound infinitely less interesting.

"Yeah, uh, it is, but it's tough sometimes – traveling to some places. Still, I love it." He shifted throwing his shoulder-length hair, casually, over his shoulder. That was when I finally dragged my eyes away from his perfect, chiseled face, and took a good look at him, from head to toe.

Jacob was huge, but not bulky. He was leaner, with perfectly-crafted muscle. He had to be at least 6-4.

I wonder if he's ever played football, or hockey, or like rugby or something…

…I was mentally rambling. I felt myself swooning and hoped, to whatever god would listen to me, that I wasn't my usual bright red at the thought of traveling next to this man I'd never laid eyes on before five minutes ago and yet would like to take to some exotic place with tiki huts, private beaches, and bright orange drinks with little umbrellas sticking out of them. More rambling...

His gaze softened as we caught eyes, again. The sexiest smile that had ever been directed at me played at the corners of his lips. He whispered, hoarsely, "4C huh? Well then, Bella Swan, I guess that makes us neighbors."

"Well. I uh. I guess it does."

"Listen, I gotta run - meeting - but, it was nice...running into you. Maybe we can...do it again sometime."

That smile peered out, again. The beautiful man was funny, witty. And his teeth were perfect.

He took a few steps back, never peeling his eyes away from mine. He moved lithely, almost animalistic, and I was sure I would combust if I didn't have his hands on me again, soon. Then he finally turned to depart, and I waved weakly at his blue t-shirted back – and what a beautiful back it was – as he exited our building.

Just like that, my world changed.

I didn't see him again for almost two weeks - believe me, I'd been counting the days. I'd walk slowly down the hallway, taking entirely too long to reach my door and pausing to stare at his, willing it to swing open.

It didn't.

It had taken every ounce of willpower in me not to knock on the door.

I'd planned on doing just that if I went even one more day without seeing him. Saturday morning, I set out orange juice and a bagel on the small table on my spacious balcony – perfect for mornings like these –with paper in-hand, my mind was finally off Jacob. Maybe he'd gone away on location again. Maybe our attraction was all a dream. All I knew was that I had to stop thinking about him and to focus on something else.

This couldn't be healthy.

My balcony faced the street, so it provided the option for people-watching. From a distance, I heard the rhythmic shuffle of sneaker against pavement. My body responded instantly.

No. It can't be.

I glanced up and saw just the outline of his body and his deep sienna skin shining with sweat. I was mesmerized...again. Just as I became even more swept up in my revelry, I felt a thick, fat raindrop plunk the top of my head. Then another on my cheek and the middle finger of my right hand. Rapidly, the sky opened. On a sunny day, without a cloud in the sky, rain pelted me from where I sat.

Stupid Florida sun showers...

Then it dawned on me. If I was getting rained on, so was a very shirtless Jacob. I looked in his direction once more and watched the water slide over every groove, every indentation of his muscular body. It was the most sensual, non-sexual thing I think I'd ever witnessed.

It was beautiful.

He was beautiful; his slick, and hot, and wet body. He made no effort to run any faster, to escape the rain. Instead, he kept his pace and I was awarded the view of his body as it became larger and larger with each step he took closer to our building. While the rain continued to fall, his body became shiny, dripping, and more delicious.

I made no move to get out of the rain, either. My now inedible bagel soaked up the water from the sky and my orange juice turned light yellow and cloudy from mixing with the rain. Even more, I was drenched; the thin white cotton tank I wore was soaked through, as were the matching pajama bottoms.

I stayed where I was, though. I kept standing, trying to get a better look at him as he entered the building, and felt a pang of sadness when I realized that he would be dry soon, and out of sight. Then my brain snapped.

I had to catch him.

I had to stop him.

And do what?

I wasn't sure of at the moment. I just couldn't let him go. As fast as my feet could carry me, I rushed to my front door, gripping the knob and swinging it open.

"Oh!" I almost stumbled backward in my surprise. I looked up, clutching my chest.

...and was met with my wall of man.

Standing there, dripping on the hardwood hallway floor.

Soaked to the bone with rain water.

Eyes black and intense.

His gaze lowered to my breasts. I knew he could see through the sheer wet cotton - now suctioned to my body, to my nipples - as clear as if I'd been shirtless, too. Then, he stepped closer, entering my apartment.

I didn't move, and felt his hot, hard, slippery body pressed against mine. His chest just barely kissed my nipples through the thin barrier. He stared at me for a long moment, unblinking, and hungry.

I heard the lowest sound escape his chest. Something crossed in his eyes.

Decision?

Pounce?

He leaned forward, and I prepared my mouth for his kiss; for his full lips to press hotly against mine. Instead, his mouth passed mine and lowered.

His pink tongue darted out, and pressed against my collarbone, effectively catching a droplet of water that was sliding south toward my cleavage. And my clit lurched toward his body, urgent and needy. A shiver snaked its way up my spine and he kicked the door close behind him.

"Jacob..." I whimpered as his hands where on my skin, all at once. His lips met mine and I was caught up in the slick feel of his warm mouth against mine. He searched my body, starting at the dip in my waist, squeezing and kneading me, and sparking flames over my skin. I stepped closer to him, pressing my body harder into his, needing to feel him on my nipples. Subsequently, his hardness pushed against my stomach.

His body was...indescribable. It felt even better than it looked under my fingertips: the deep curves rolling over his chest and abdomen, so sinfully pronounced and perfect.

My fingers were greedy and my body, aching. I arched and clawed at his back, pulling off the tie that held his beautiful hair. I ran my fingers through it reverently, even in our frenzy, just as I had wanted to the day we'd met.

I just needed to feel him.

He was silent, biting and sucking my neck and shoulder. His fingers slipped underneath my top, pulling it away from my body frantically, so hard I thought he might rip it. He lifted it over my head and threw it with a slap onto the floor. Immediately, his mouth was on my nipples, rough and hard, and greedy. Finally, his fingers pulled at the string holding my pajama bottoms on my hips.

I wanted this. I needed this so bad. I wanted him so bad.

"Please..." I panted as I slipped my thumbs in the waistband and we both slid my panties and pants off, in one quick motion, with his help.

I stood there, naked, and I felt him.

I felt him pressed stiffly against my bare body, through the thin nylon fabric of his running shorts. He spun me and pushed my body against the back of my front door. Then I snatched the shorts away from his body, pulling them down and gripping him like he was mine. I could have done this a million times before. It was like second nature to me.

His cock was hot, heavy, and massive in my palm. It was a thing of beauty; just a shade darker than the rest of him, begging to be touched and then slid inside me. I released him, and fisted my hands in his hair. Pulling him toward me, I crushed my mouth against his.

Sliding his fingers down my thigh and under my knee, he held himself between my parted legs, and dragged his fingers along the slick, wetness outside my folds. My whole body shuddered at his touch, as he rubbed guided circles over my sensitive clit, and then slipped two fingers into me. I whimpered and then moaned, leaning my already arched body against the door and allowing him to do as he would with me. Because I was already wetter than I'd ever been, his fingers glided effortlessly in and out of me, until I was begging and panting.

He slipped his fingers into his mouth, sucking them clean with a low satisfied moan. After, he quickly guided himself into me. It was all too much.

A guttural cry escaped my lips and we paused. I was completely overwhelmed at the fullness I felt, and the tightness I was sure he was now sucked into. The heat, and fire, and tightness were almost more than I thought I could handle. After several moments, he kissed away my distress and pumped until he was completely inside me and I was gushing over his length.

An unabashed moan escaped me.

"Please...please don't stop..." I begged through my pants.

He stroked his body into mine and I reached to grip his shoulders, slowly meeting his thrusts. It was all I could do not run my nails down his back until I drew blood.

I wanted this. I needed this – him – so much.

In one swift movement, he grabbed my other thigh, and I was off the ground with my legs crossed behind his back. He held me there for a moment, with his eyes closed, biting his lip, and I knew he was pulling himself back from the edge.

This position was so much deeper. I could feel him in every part of me, and it was intense .

"Ah...fuck..." I moaned into his mouth.

He held my waist, pulling me up and down, slowly, and carefully rocking his hips against my body. Soon, we were in perfect sync. I was eager and ground my hips against his as he held me tightly, and his moan was the first noise he'd made since entering my home.

"Ahh...Bella, God..." he whispered.

"God...I know..." I grunted.

I did know. I knew this was something all consuming and terrifying. This, with him, was too good and something that couldn't be right. It was something that felt so insane; we both were teetering on the edge of madness.

Everything inside my body shivered and shuddered against him, contracting again and again. Wetness dripped and leaked from my body onto the floor. I screamed, not caring that we were inches from the hallway and the door to my balcony was still open, rain pattering the floor.

"Oh god....oh god..." He gripped my hips tighter, thrusting himself into me harder. My body, not even completely stilled from my first orgasm, began rolling in waves as I felt the stirring of my second.

"Bella..." He panted, grinding harder. "I...fuck. I gotta cum..." He thrust into me with abandon, never taking his eyes from mine.

Still intense. Still focused.

"...Let me down," I whispered. He looked at me incredulously. "Let me down...." I whispered again, tapping him lightly on his shoulder.

He obeyed me, yet never stopping his thrusts, which made it terribly difficult for my body to ever want to leave his. I did though, sliding him out of me, and he had the most painfully sexy look on his face. It was one of madness and need. He needed release.

I gripped his cock, and knelt before him. His look became more pained, but in a different way. It morphed into a level of desire I'd never seen in someone's eyes and was sure it mirrored my own.

I wrapped my mouth around him, sucking his tip, and then slid it as far as I could into my mouth. His body tensed, and his face grimaced as he held onto the door for support. He slowly propelled his hips, easing himself in and out of my mouth. I wanted to taste him – I wanted him to cum – so I pumped him with my hands, which were barely large enough to get completely around the width of him, allowing them to follow my mouth on his body.

"Fuck..." he mumbled.

His brows knitted together, his lips parted, and with one final jerk, he exploded in my mouth: hot, thick, and him. I licked my lips, savoring the taste of him, as he stood above me with his palms still resting on the door. Finally, he opened his eyes.

There was fire in them.

His cock, still as stiff as if we'd just started, twitched in my hands, inches from my lips. He raised an eyebrow and pulled me to my feet. My heart soared as he cupped his palm against the heat between my thighs.

"I'm not done with this yet," He whispered seriously, glancing around for my bedroom.

A/N – I've never shipped just Jake and Bella, and I have to say, I absolutely love them in this. It was SO fun and *ahem* rewarding to write. These two got a little carried away, which I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed. FYI, there are EPIC lemons and a little teeny bit of angst later, but I'm sure you guessed that already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About AB+L

music enthusiast, burgeoning fic writer, lover of indian food, art and random oddities. jacob stan, fanfic-natic, shapeshifter enthusiast, obsessed with all things twi.


Find Me:

AB+L at FanFiction.net

AB+L at Twilighted

AB+L on Twitter

AB+L the Banner Designer