Wednesday, December 2, 2009

TMIM:BJ - Chapter 5 - Fire and Water

My mouth on hers, I slowly released her onto her feet, steadying her. She playfully looked behind me, I imagined trying to make sure no one had caught us, though, I didn’t really give a shit if they did anyway. Readjusting her top to cover her breasts, she grinned up at me mischievously raising an eyebrow, and wiggling her wet fingertips in front of me. Oh, guess I couldn’t keep those.

Reluctantly, I reached into the front pocket of my board shorts and handed her bikini bottoms to her waiting palm. She smiled contently.

“What am I gonna do with you Jacob Black?”

“I dunno, but we can start with more of that,” I said grinning, “that was so…”

“Hot? Yeah,” she said, beginning to wade back toward the beach, “I can never get enough of that.”

"Trust me, " I replied swimming behind her, "I'd love to try until we find out."   READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

About AB+L

music enthusiast, burgeoning fic writer, lover of indian food, art and random oddities. jacob stan, fanfic-natic, shapeshifter enthusiast, obsessed with all things twi.


Find Me:

AB+L at FanFiction.net

AB+L at Twilighted

AB+L on Twitter

AB+L the Banner Designer